COVID-19 Safety Protocol for Outdoor Music Events
Hop Springs presents LIVE music and entertainment in addition to food and beverage consumption on premises. Our event stipulations following #RutherfordResponsible and TN Governor Bill Lee’s COVID-19 guidelines for the safety of our staff, customers, musicians, and crew will be in effect for all of our live entertainment events until an updated mandate or government issued guideline is implemented.
With the success of our latest event in which thousands of people safely celebrated the nation’s independence earlier this month at our location, including Rutherford County’s mayor Bill Ketron, we know we are fully equipt to host events such as this while adhering to Rutherford Responsible guidelines in coordination to the requirements of our state with which the mayor fully endorses us:
Rutherford County’s mayor Bill Ketron
“On July the 4th, Hop Springs hosted a wonderful event!” Ketron raved. “It was patriotic and fun for everyone. The beer was good and cold and the music was awesome. What a beautiful site of our Tennessee rolling hills. Everything at Hop Springs is great.”
Hop Springs owner and brewmaster Derrick Morse explains the utmost attention would be paid to not only providing guests with a memorable musical experience, but also to keeping them safe so they could enjoy it..
“Brewing beer and listening to music gives physical form to our thoughts and emotions,” he said. “In the times that we’re currently in, it’s important to believe in humans and their ability to enjoy life. No one takes safety more seriously then a brewmaster, but when we have a huge outdoor venue and some of the best chemicals and cleaning procedures, we’re prepared to protect our customers and provide them an extraordinary experience.”
- Attractions and larger venues may reopen, but should follow the Economic Recovery Group Guidelines (e.g., Tennessee Pledge), including with respect to social distancing and capacity limits
- Bars may reopen, but may only serve customers seated at appropriately spaced tables and must follow the Economic Recovery Group Guidelines (e.g., Tennessee Pledge) for restaurants.
Hop Springs spans 84 acres of open space, which provides ample room for social distancing.
Hop Springs Guidelines:
- Upon entry to property each car or person(s) will be asked a COVID-19 questionnaire stating the following:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in
the last 14 days (Note: does not apply to medical personnel, first responders, or other individuals who encounter COVID-19 as part of their professional or caregiving duties while wearing appropriate PPE)?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in
- There will be 5 outdoor draft stations, and 5 outdoor beverage stations around the property for outside purchases, plus our taproom with limited capacity of 33%.
- Hop Springs REQUIRES GUESTS TO WEAR CLOTH FACE COVERINGS according to CDC guidance at any point outside of your social distancing pods (this includes walking to and from beverage stations, bathrooms, and taproom) due to the large quantity of people present at each event.
- FREE masks will be available should someone need.
- Hop Springs is ‘Rutherford Responsible’ which means our business requires masks for employees and patrons. Much like the orders in other counties, there will be exceptions such as eating and drinking and outdoor activities that allow for proper social distancing. (View Rutherford County Guidelines here: Rutherford County TN)
- Only 4,000 people will be permitted on the property, which gives each guest a 45×45-foot square, if they choose, and limits our outdoor capacity to only 33%. However, hundreds of 10x10ft social distancing zones will be barricaded and sectioned off beneath the huge outdoor stage that artists will perform on. Each zone is designated to avoid combining persons or small groups with other non-household or non-associated persons or small groups within 6 feet of one another. All persons MUST adhere to the zones while enjoying the concerts for proper outdoor distancing or else we require you to wear a mask according to our county guidelines. Please do not enter anyone else’s zone without permission out of respect for your community and others adhering to Rutherford Responsible guidelines
More on social distancing zones from Tennessee Pledge: ‘Applicable governor’s executive orders and/or local orders in six counties with a locally run county health department may permit multiple separate small groups to sit in an area and watch an event, but only if the separate groups maintain at least six (6) feet of separation from one another, rather than all attendees sitting together without adequate separation. Maintaining such separation may place limits on overall venue capacity. Venues should be mindful of applicable orders regarding maximum size for separate groups to ensure that their operations facilitate compliance with them.’
- There will be a 20 ft barricaded zone between artists and fans for the musicians’ and fans’ safety.
- Each car will be subjected to a questionnaire to ensure guests are healthy and haven’t been exposed to Covid-19 as well as a set of park rules.
- Hop Springs Employees will follow ‘Employee Protection’ guidelines according to the Tennessee Pledge.
For further information View TN State Guidelines for Venues here:
- Upon purchase of ticketed events each person(s) agrees to terms and conditions by purchasing entry to any Hop Springs event.
Terms and conditions:
With full awareness and appreciation of the risks involved, I, for myself and on behalf of my family, spouse, estate, heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, and personal representatives, hereby forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue LIBH LLC, Hop Springs Beer Park, On Sight Catering, Food Trucks, Vendors, any of the bands performing, its board members, officers, agents, servants, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, successors, and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties, any third-party using Hop Springs, or otherwise, while participating in any activity while in, on, or around Hop Springs and/or while using any LIBH facilities, tools, equipment, or materials.
I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, claims, lawsuits, judgments, losses, and/or liabilities (including attorney fees) arising either directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the Released Parties due to bodily injury, death, loss of use, monetary loss, or any other injury from or related to my use of the Hop Springs facilities, tools, equipment, or materials, whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise specifically related to COVID-19.
By purchasing this ticket I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability, understand it and agree to it voluntarily as my own free act and deed, including without limitation the Release of Liability and Indemnification requirements contained in this document; I am sufficiently informed about the risks involved in attending this event and to decide whether to purchase this ticket.