JOB TITLE: Life is Brewing Brew Sage (Brand Ambassador)
LOCATION: All over middle Tennessee
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
POSITION TYPE: Part time, hourly
EXTERNAL POSTING DATES: 8-4-18 to 8-18-18
Life is Brewing Brew Sage’s work as brand representatives at various events and retailers where LIB beer is served or promoted- such as beer and wine festivals, charity fundraisers, on and off-premise accounts. The brew sage will be responsible for setting up equipment, table display, pouring beer, and educating consumers on our beers and brand identities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage and educate consumers on brewing process, craft beer culture and LIB Brands
- Pour beer tastings and/or facilitate dry demonstrations.
- Execute and set up LIB’s presence at off-site events and retailers.
- Secure and transport equipment, beer, and promotional materials to and from event sites.
- Set up, break down, and clean pouring stations.
- Maintain all event equipment including but not limited to Jockey Box, LIB branded tents, banners, and table runners.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Prior knowledge of draft operations
- Cicerone Beer Server certification, preferred. Must pass beer server certification within one month of employment.
- Basic sales skills.
- Must be enthusiastic, engaging, beer savvy, and organized.
- Must be able to work Thursday through Sunday mostly in the evening and night.
- Must have a clean driving record, valid driver license, and reliable transportation.
- Physical Demands: Regularly required to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds independently and up to 50 pounds with assistance.
PLEASE APPLY HERE:
If you are interested in this position please supply a resume (bonus for graphically pleasing resume’s), AND personalized cover letter, to email@example.com with the header “Make me the next Life is Brewing Brew Sage (Brewery Ambassador)”. If you do not follow those specific instructions, you will not be considered for the position.
ABOUT LIFE IS BREWING
Life is Brewing is a team of skilled hyper gregarious beer professionals that own Mantra Artisan Ales, Steel Barrel Brewing Co, Humulus Project and Hop Springs Farm. We are expanding with a new brewery in Murfreesboro TN and a brewpub in Nashville TN. We currently operate an existing location in Franklin TN. Life is brewing has expanded at a 300% clip each year from its inception with continued expected growth for the next 3 years.
Steel Barrel Brewing Co is a new 60 bbl fully automated 5 vessel brewery that broke ground in the spring of 2017 with an estimated date of completion in September of this year. The new facility is the largest craft brewery in the state of Tennessee.
Mantra Artisan Ales is a collaboration with COO Derrick Morse and Celebrity Chef Maneet Chauhan. We are focused on flavor and the culinary aspect of brewing. With beers like, Saffron IPA, Japa (a milk chai stout), and Cassis (a whiskey barrel-aged Flanders style red on tart cherries and black currant). Mantra is focused on brewing with unique ingredients to develop full flavored brews. Most of Mantra’s clean beer production will be moved to Steel Barrel’s facility with all the spontaneous and wild beers being produced in Franklin.
Hop Springs is an 84 acre farm that will have an 8 acre hop field, 18 hole disc golf course, amphitheater, taproom, orchard, mountain bike trail, wedding venue, cabins, and of course a brewery.